Sunday, September 12, 2010

PLN5

The article Footprints in the Digital Age by Will Richardson made me aware of how important leaving a positive digital footprint is to me,education and the world. Digital footprints are important to me, education and the world. Leaving a positive foot print is important to me because it will help me get into the college of my choice. In the modern age many colleges use digital footprints to decide whether to accept someone to their school, so accordingly I must have a positive digital footprint to make my application standout and demonstrate my unique capabilities to the admissions staff. Digital foot prints also matter to education. This is because a school can use a student’s digital footprint to gain background knowledge about a student and, if the school recognizes something special could accept the student to their school or even offer them a scholarship. Digital foot prints matter to the world because people who have positive digital foot prints are more likely to get into a good college and therefore get a better job. So when it comes time for you to apply to college what will your digital foot print look like?

1 comment:

  1. you need to begin your entry with a topic sentence that includes the title (hyperlinked), the author and what matters and why? The rest of your entry is great.

    You forgot to include your vocab word of the week!

    ReplyDelete