Thursday, September 9, 2010

PLN4

After reading the Denver Post news article Early morning shooting reported on CSU campus written by Howard Pankratz I feel like the topics in the article matter because school need to have better security. The article maters to me because I go to a school where I feel very safe and protected so it is scary to think that people would be able to harm me while I am at school. The article matters to education because it shows that this scary event can happen. It may make educational facilities want to have more protection and security. This article is also important to the world because more events like this may happen and precautions need to be taken in order to stop evens like this from happening across the globe.

1 comment:

  1. Chase-

    Good work. Please make sure to summarize the topic of the article before you discuss why it matters. Also, you have a spelling error with "matter". Make sure to end with a good concluding sentence.

    ReplyDelete