Friday, September 17, 2010

PLN 6

After reading the article Dear Denver Post - You're the Disappointment by Karl Fisch I realized that the topics discussed in the article are extremely important not only to myself, but to education, and the world. This article is very important to me because I am a frequent reader of The Denver post, and if the information I am reading is false then I am being misinformed. This article also matters to education because schools need to have opportunities for kids to get involved in fun sports and other activities. This way school will not be the disappointment that The Denver Post makes it out to be. Finally, the topics in this article matter to the whole world, this is because Fisch proves newspapers can print false and bias information. This will mislead people worldwide if every day they read fake stories and one sided arguments. After reading the article Dear Denver Post - You're the Disappointment by Karl Fisch I realized that the topics discussed in the article are extremely important not only to myself, but to education, and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment