Friday, October 8, 2010

PLN 11

After watching the video 2020 vision made by Karl Fisch I realized how much the ideas in the video matter to me, education, and the world. This video matters to me because in 2020 I will hopefully have graduated from college and have a job and a house. This video helped me to visualize and imagine the future and what new technologies and gadgets I may be using. These new inventions will be important and will matter because I will use them to make my life and job easier. The video matters to education. Since 21st century technologies will be used by kids in their future jobs, they will need to be taught how to use them. Therefore the school will have to become very modernized. The topics in the video matter to the world because in 2020 when new technologies such as Fisch’s idea of a new car, the Gcar, are produced, new ways of earning money will be accessible. New industries, new products, and new jobs will matter to the world because they will create new opportunities that currently do not exist. The video 2020 vision made by Karl Fisch made me realize how much the future matters to me, education, and the world. What is your vision of the future, and what do you think philosophers thousands of years ago thought life would be like today?

No comments:

Post a Comment