Sunday, October 24, 2010

PLN 12

I read the article “Election 2010: Colorado Governor” which gave a general description of all the candidates running for governor; the topics discussed in this article matters to me, education, and the world. The topics in the article matters to me because I live in Colorado so the decisions these men make will diffidently affect me. An example of this is that I drive to school every day so, depending on how the governor chooses to spend taxes, this journey might be smooth, or it might be rough and bumpy. The topics in this article matter to education because the governor can give or cut funding towards public schools. This might affect the amount of technology we have in schools such as laptops and smart boards. The topics in this article also matter to the world because the youth of the world are the future and if schools do not have proper funding to teach these kids than the kids may not be a very bright future. The topics discussed in the article “Election 2010: Colorado Governor” matters to me, education, and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment