Friday, December 10, 2010

PLN 20

The ideas and concepts in the article South Korea: Free School Meals Debate Sweeps the Nation by Lee Yoo Eun matter to me, education, and the world. In the article Eun talks about a free meal system in schools that is being put into action in Korea. The article does not necessarily matter to me since my school allows off campus and I do not eat at school it does matter to other kids though who cannot afford expensive school lunches and would be greatly appreciative of free school lunches. The ideas in the article matter to education because they would need more education funding to afford to by school lunch for all the students. This matters to the world because free lunches will help to decrease poverty and help to get poor people out of there bad situations. The article South Korea: Free School Meals Debate Sweeps the Nation by Lee Yoo Eun matters to me, education, and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment