Sunday, November 14, 2010

PLN19

In the article Lost in Electronica by George Will, Will states that because of modern technologies keeping kids stimulated at all times, kids are becoming bored with nothing to do for thirty seconds. The concepts and ideas in the article matter to me, education, and the world. The ideas discussed in the article matter to me because I constantly need some form of entertainment in order to not get bored; accordingly I need to bring my iPod or some other form of entertainment with me at all times to avoid boredom. This article matters to education; this is because teachers, and schools in general, will have to have activities, problems and other work to keep students occupied at all times. This matters to the world because people need twenty-four hour entertainment so portable entertainment is in high demand; therefore industries such as MP3 players and laptops are succeeding. The concepts and ideas in the article Lost in Electronica by George Will matter to me, education, and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment